Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Would I like some cheese with this whine?

I can't figure out how to un-mute my laptop. And it's not the normal, click here to turn the mute off and on, it's something else and I don't know what it is, or how to google for the answer.

I don't remember the password to Justin's computer, which is basically our home entertainment system.

We don't have cable because we live off base and the English programing we Did get was pretty much the same 3 CSI's on repeat.

The x-box plays DVDs but at this point I've watched the dvds we have so often I can recite them word for word.

I've already re-read two Southern Vampire mysteries (aka Sookie Stackhouse) and Twilight (too many times to count).

I don't want to cook anything, because all I would make are cookies or shortbread and I don't want to get fat. (er)

And I'm pretty sure I was having my first ever allergy episode yesterday at the park, watery eyes, runny nose (but I'm fine today).

Even Gambit is being super good and cute today, but that means he's alseep.

I enjoyed a quiet, relaxing long weekend with Justin home, but with only me and the cat, it gets a little still for my taste.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo, Justin fixed my computer in about five minutes when he got home from work. He fixed it with a tooth pick to boot. I married MacGyver.

    ReplyDelete