Thursday, October 6, 2011

To Sum It Up

In the past Eight weeks alone I have flown SO much, here is the break down:


Korea ----------------> San Fransisco, California

Oakland, California --> San Antonio, Texas

San Antonio, Texas ---> Oakland, California

Oakland, California --> San Diego, California

San Diego,California -> Oakland, California

Oakland, California --> Baltimore, Maryland

Baltimore, Maryland --> Oakland, California

Oakland, California --> Oahu, Hawaii

Oahu, Hawaii ---------> Oakland, California

San Fransisco, California --> Korea


If I had been really smart, I would have used the same airline for all of my flight and gotten a ton of frequent flyer miles. I did do that with the flights to and from Korea, but with everything else,I either got the cheapest flight, or my parents bought the tickets.

***

ALSO, EVERYONE IS HAVING BABIES!!!
Okay, not like every single person I know, but a lot of people are. For example;

My cousin Mary is due in February.
My friend from college, Caroline, is due in April.
My cousin Leslie just gave birth in September to her Second baby.
My other cousin Martha has a 2-ish year old...
My friend from high school, Nicole, has an eight month old...

I realize only two of those are people who are going to give birth, but considering my small circle of friends and family, that's a high percentage. ALSO like, a bunch of people on facebook who I went to school with have kids now, or are going to give birth soon. It's just a lot of people, that's all. But I suppose I am at the age where my peer group is the kid having age.

1 comment:

  1. "EVERYONE IS HAVING BABIES!!!" --- I am cracking up.

    ReplyDelete