Monday, April 11, 2011

I want a jet pack or flying car

Technology does not yet work the way I think it should work.

Don’t get me wrong, I am blown away by some things. Like when I had Skype on my computer- cool, BUT then I had video chat Skype on my cell phone!? That was a good day. Or when I saw the video quality of the ipad? amazing. The internet browsing power of the ipad? not so much.

I just want everything to work together all the time without many multiple log ins and non-compatibility issues, oh and I want all my date to be accessible from anywhere, secure, backed up constantly and searchable. How hard is that?

I think there are ways you can do what I want, mostly, but some of them are very complicated (not to mention expensive) and need a technician (or just a really techie person) to set it up (and maintain).

I don’t want to worry about lost data, ever. And I just want to watch videos in high def from Justin’s computer in the office on the TV in the living room without worrying about band width.

Just work already! It’s the future right?

P.S. what prompted this post was the fact that my smurf village (app) started over from scratch for no reason. I was at level 19 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment